Landscape of Canadian Issuers
Whether we call them constructive investors, engaged shareholders, collaborative stakeholders or activist investors... it's clear that investors in public companies are more frequently using their influence to express shareholder views and concerns to management. The goal being to start a constructive dialogue with company leadership, and implement a range of collaborative improvements designed to enhance business and corporate governance practices.
The fourth annual, Shareholder Engagement in Canadian Companies conference explores how companies should be proactively evaluating their current business practices, managing their shareholder engagement programs, and positioning their board properly. We'll also examine best practices for response and collaborative engagement with influential investors.
- Managing Long-Term Value Creation through Effective Engagement Policies
- Corporate Governance Update: A Discussion of Non-Voting Share Structures and Classified Boards
- Best Practices: How can Boards Work Effectively with Shareholders, Institutional Investors and Management
- Successfully Integrating an Activist Nominated Director on to the Board
- Restructuring and Special Situations: The Importance of Effective Communication with the Market
- Examining Activist Short-Selling
- Legal & Regulatory Update
- C-Level Company Executives, Chairmen and Directors
- Non-Executive Directors
- General Counsel
- Corporate Secretaries
- Corporate Brokers & Advisors
- Investment Bankers
- Corporate Attorneys
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Proxy Solicitors and Advisors
- Institutional Investors
- Investor Relations Professionals
CAD $795 (USD $610)
until August 4th.
Save CAD $150 off the regular price.
Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
Immerse yourself in elegance at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel, located only moments away from a wide variety of famous destinations in downtown Toronto's vibrant Entertainment District.
We've reserved a limited number of discounted rooms for conference attendees. Click here to book your room.
ArrowCon Events is the conference division of ArrowCon Partners, LLC. The staff at ArrowCon Events have planned and executed hundreds of high-quality, successful conferences in the U.S., Asia, Europe, Canada and the Middle East. Our experience includes over a decade working with the top investment banks, hedge funds, institutional investors and service providers on Wall Street, producing conferences on a variety of investment and finance focused topics. Our goal is to give you the information you need to be successful, and provide unique opportunities to make new contacts to grow your business.